International Remittance The procedure for remittance of money is very easy and simple. All you need to do is to approach your bankers and inform to send the money by Telegraphic Transfer / SWIFT. The details of our bankers with their details are given below for your ready reference. You may remit the funds to our bankers as per the following Instructions:
Remit Proceeds by TT / SWIFT to:
Our Bankers: THE SARASWAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD. A/C 418100100000153
BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX BRANCH, MADHAVA COMMERCIAL PREMISES CHS LTD., PLOT NO C-4, E-BLOCK,
BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA (EAST), MUMBAI – 400 051. INDIA.
Payment Instructions: PLEASE REMIT THE PROCEEDS TO WELLS FARGO BANK N A (FORMERLY KNOWN AS WACHOVIA), NEW YORK A/C NO. 2000193008124, BY CHIPS- ABA NO: 0509, ABA ROUTING NUMBER 026005092, SWIFT : PNBPUS3NNYC, FOR FURTHER CREDIT TO THE SARASWAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD., BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX BRANCH MUMBAI, SWIFT CODE SRCBINBB, WITH BILL REFERENCE NO AGAINST CREDIT TO ABOVE INVOICE OF KAPU GEMS LLP A/C # 418100100000153.
- All the shipment has to be cleared in 3 working days or additional charges will be applied.
- To ensure smooth operations and an enduring relationship, we anticipate receiving the payment within 3 working days.
- We charge on the basis of 12% per annum, to all our customers in case our bankers receive delayed payments, which is after 3 working days.
- In case of delay in payment, customers should inform us about the same: via email or fax, if they are unable to do so, Kapu Gems reserves the right to release the goods.
- Shipping charge to all our customers are as per below
- Shipping Charge of US$ 150 for Invoice amount below US$ 5000
- Shipping Charge of US$ 100 for Invoice amount between US$ 5001 to US$ 10,000
- Shipping Charge of US$ 75 for Invoice amount between US$ 10,001 to US$ 15,000
- No shipping charges for Invoice amount above US$ 15,000
- However, it differs in certain countries, where logistic companies are not present.
- Above charges are for shipment through Brinks & Malca-Amit from India, and destination countries include Belgium,
Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Thailand, UAE, and USA. For further information kindly contact your CRM.
- The excel file, in which we forward you our latest inventory data – there is no guarantee of the availability of the said goods at the time of purchases made by you.
- The prices mentioned in the excel sheet are subject to revision without any prior intimation.
- Goods once sold are not subject to return or exchange.
- All charges are subject to revision without any prior intimation.
- Payments to be remitted in the form of wire transfers or in case of a TT copy, which should be forwarded to us.
Based on the feedback and priority of our valued customers, we have reviewed and amended our Billing Policy, as follows, to serve you better.
- For RUPEE BILL of below US$ 2000, an additional charge of 2% will be applied on billing Amount. A stipulated time period of 3 Days is allowed to reach a Bill amount of US$ 2000.
- For the DOLLAR BILL of less than $15000, a charge of US$ 40 will be applied per Bill.
We acknowledge that you have read the above Terms & Conditions of Kapu Gems and agree to comply with the same.